Financial Data Analytics
Utilize financial data to uncover problems, find root causes, and make decisions. CFOs,
controllers, and financial managers want this information today... not weeks from now.
Most finance managers have experienced the need for immediate access to their financial information at random moments and often don't get the information they requested. Such a situation in the corporate world is pretty frequent and often leads to loss in revenues and a waste of time. It is a direct result of the fact that IS resources don't have the complete understanding of financial concepts such as Year to Date (YTD), periodic balance, debit and credit and such. Some organizations today have figured out this challenge by hiring IS savvy resources within their accounting or finance staff. This may provide a temporary solution but will not be effective over time and is a rather expensive solution.
A better approach would be to provide the financial departments with all the requested financial information and better quality data without the need to request that data from their IS expert. This is all possible with Centius Qi's financial analytics capabilities.
Centius Qi helps you consolidate information from multiple transactional systems to enhance operational efficiency, break down silos of data, and enable your managers to more effectively and timely react to a dynamic and changing business.
With Centius Qi's financial analytics functionality, you can:
- Arm your organization’s managers with high-quality, relevant information, instead of reams of data or static reports. These analytic tools give you the ability to slice and dice your financial data on multiple dimensions and hierarchies in order to find the exact piece of information you need -- down to the check number, purchase order number, and transaction approver -- saving you and your organization valuable time.
- Increase the efficiency of the dissemination of information across departments and functions.
- Reduce your staff’s dependency on external, error-prone spreadsheets for valuation and analysis.
- Unlock the value in your current business processes to provide better customer service and gain a competitive advantage.
- Generate a complete view of constituent and program activity by transforming complex data into meaningful information — helping you measure performance and increase accountability.
- Increase proactivity. Centius Qi make it possible for you to spot trends and be alerted when thresholds are crossed before it’s too late.